PRESS RELEASE REQUESTED BY: ROBERTO JORGE PONCE NOBOA WITH I.D.: 090436249-8 DEMANDED BY MERCANOBOA PUBLICIDAD S.A. (PUBLISHED ON EL UNIVERSO NEWSPAPER)
ON THE CASE OF
BANANERA NOBOA EXPORTER ASSETS
Bananera Noboa exporter informs to the general public that the Internal Revenue Service continues its action contrary to the Constitution and laws of the Republic confiscating goods of different people, and companies without any legal or any legal backing for simple and pure way of fact, which soon will be invalidated by national and international justice that knows it.
The company is forced to announce that annulments we affirm come from disobeying the laws that impose coercive stay of execution against the enterprise arising from:
1. Judgment Exceptions 114-2012 which is still running and waiting for processing and judgment.
2. Direct Action Judgment 087-2013 to the Second Chamber of the Tax Court of Guayaquil, where it has proposed the appeal in cassation properly pledgedand must be submitted to the National Court.
3. Various Resources of Appeal and Nullity of the Award of Cars of the auctions presented and will continue to occur, each and every one of the illegal acts which call for public auction or sale has summoned the Internal Revenue Service to the citizenship.
4. Various Complaint proceedings against Executor officer who are acting outside of the Constitution and the law on the detriment of their own state coffers they claim to defend, will ultimately be the ones who end up responding with their own property damage being caused not to Banana Noboa Exporter but to the Society and the Ecuadorian State.
5. Criminal trial against the conspirators in this fraud intended coverage of the Law.
The company regrets having to act against individuals who in good or bad faith contribute to the fraud that the Internal Revenue Service is executing and therefore hopes that people interested in the properties knows the legal reality of what is happening and ponder the consequences of their behavior: The legal security of public administration acts only confer by judges never by the Internal Revenue Service.
Finally we expressly stated that the company will not cease its actions so that justice prevails and the rule of law in Ecuador as it is mandated by the Constitution and the international agreements signed by Ecuador.
Ab. Roberto Ponce
Bananera Noboa Exporter